The quality policy is the fundamental document of the management system of Silesia-Tech s.r.o. It proves the ability to constinently provide products and services meeting the customer requirements. The quality policy is based on the company values and is binding for all employees of Silesia-Tech s.r.o.
The top priority of our company is the customer satisfaction based on the quality, delivery and quantity realibility.
The quality police is implemented in accordance with the following principles:
- The management of Silesia-Tech s.r.o. is commited by personal commitment to meet the requirements of the quality management system above average and constantly to check and improve its efficiency and performance.
- It is our goal to be a valuable and trusted partner for our customers.
- We provide the customer with all necessary information, we inform the customer about unforeseen circumstances, we seek and offer solutions. We are aware, that the implementation of agreements increased our credit. We treat our customers open, communicative and problem-solving oriented.
Cooperation with suppliers
- Cooperation with our suppliers is characterized by trust and mutual support.
Teamwork, competence of employees
- We are aware, that the competence of our employees is decisive for the implementation of the high quality product, which is why we provide our employees ongoing training opportunities.
- The foundation of our success is based on optimal teamwork. This is ensured by a combination of professional activities, training, experience and ongoing team communication.
Unlike many other industrial representatives and mainly ordinary sales agencies, Silesia-Tech s.r.o. is fully liable for the quality of their products. We provide permanent supplies of defect-free products at our suppliers. We regularly conduct audits at our suppliers, we optimise test documents, carefully monitor effectiveness of corrective measures. Requirements for sampling according to VDA or PPAP; suitability of machines and processes form a part of our standard procedures.
Particularly in the course of production series we are present at our suppliers, jointly finishing the production parameters.
Troublefree management of drawings and data, as well as any changes of these, are carefully monitored in our company.
Based on our experiences in automotive, we pay an extra attention to the safety of processes and proper documentation.
If any defective products do appear at our customers, our reaction to this is measured in hours. If possible technically and in terms of time, we take goods for additional treatment; otherwise we provide a free-of-charge supply of spare parts.